WebShop: Items related to the WWW, intranets, and extranets.
is used to be as a web designer and developer for Refinery, previously known as ‘Image Refinery Productions’. I split my time between web interface design and web technology implementation. Consequently I have a lot to say on this topic. This section houses my ideology, advice, and other ravings.
|I'm working on fixing my site so I can add content to it properly, but until then you may also be interested in one of the following:|
The following pages are part of WebShop:
- DRb as a server for long-running web processes
- Effects of gzip_comp_level on HTML
- Fetching GZipped Web Server Contents
- Fewer Lambdas in D3.js
- getBoundingClientRect is lame (for SVG elements)
- Headers per date in Haml
- Hiding Database Query Strings
- Hierarchy of Objects with Sequel's many_to_many
- IEMac, POSTed Forms, and Redirects
- IE Over-Caching Information
- jQuery Bind Delayed Get
- Nginx as Reverse Proxy and Cache for Thin/Sinatra
- Scripting Resources
- Simple JS Interpretter
- Simplest Possible Ruby Web Server
- Syntax Highlighting of Markdown Fenced Code Blocks
- Traversing a Directed Graph
- Who Caught Me?
- Building Thin on Win/Ruby 1.9.2
- IE8 Compatibility View & Intranets