— updated 2011-May-28— sub-pages updated 2014-Feb-11
Until I get them moved into the site properly, check out my mini-sites for:
- Ruby Method Lookup Flow - A diagram showing the path that is searched when Ruby is looking up methods in various locations (also available as a PDF).
- phrogz.net/RubyLibs - Random Ruby libraries I wrote and hosted before rubygems came around.
- phrogz.net/Lua - Some resources on learning Lua that I created, and a couple small libraries I have written.
- phrogz.net/JS - A big pile of super-old JS libraries and snippets and tests from the past.
The following pages are part of Code:
- Angle between three points (2D)
- Animating with Ease In/Out
- Calculating the area of an SVG Path or Polygon
- Convert SVG Path to All-Absolute Commands
- Count Photoshop Layers
- Death to hasOwnProperty
- Filename without extension in Ruby
- Insights into Ruby from Lua
- Lazy Cartesian Product
- Round to Nearest via Modulus Division
- Slow file reads on Win/Ruby 1.9
- Symbol#to_proc with multiple arguments
- tap vs. each_with_object
- Top-down Ruby Scripts
- é is not é