- AKLOMParser.lua - Turns an XML string into a nested set of Lua tables, preserving document hierarchy and providing access to all attributes.
- Lunity - A simple single-file unit test system for Lua with a somewhat rich set of assertions and custom error messages.
- AKObject - a library to provide Ruby-like OOP to Lua. (For speed and simplicity, does not support mixins.)
- AKObject_26.lua - Known stable version.
- AKObject_30.lua - Refactored code to move into an 'AK' module. Removed some functionality in order to be able to reduce the amount of metatables and memory used.